Here at The Blue Elephant, we pride ourselves on providing an individualized approach to childcare and child education. We’re glad to help all our little learners – from the age of six weeks old to 12 years old – grow into the best people they can possibly be through our Frisco, TX early childhood education. We even feature a team of top-quality educators that have many years of experience in working with kids and a curriculum that’s based on all of the latest findings in developmental science. We’re proud to serve our beloved Frisco and greater North Texas community as a premier child care, preschool, and beyond!
Your Frisco, TX Children’s Learning Center
Frisco is one of the fastest growing cities in the state and is developing an impressive reputation for having a thriving and exciting community with an abundance of kind people and interesting things to do. The next time you’re here in Frisco, whether visiting the Blue Elephant for early childhood education or looking to explore the area, we want to make your time even more enjoyable by giving you some fun things to do and know about our wonderful city!
Interesting Facts About Frisco, TX
In case you’re the curious or inquisitive type, we’ve provided some facts on our city that you may not know about:
- City for the Cowboys and the Stars – Both the Dallas Cowboys and the Dallas Stars have their corporate headquarters located in Frisco. We’re proud to host their central commands as we love our sports teams!
- Tree City – We actually have the designation of “Tree City USA,” which was given to us by the National Arbor Day Foundation.
- Fast-Growing City – Between the years of 2000 and 2009, Frisco grew a whopping 247 percent! This made us known as the fastest-growing city in the country during that ten-year stretch.
Fun Things to Do in Frisco, TX
If you’re looking for something fun to do in Frisco, TX (outside of visiting our children’s learning center, of course!), we recommend the following:
- Visit Dr. Pepper Ballpark – This beautiful 10,600-seat stadium is home to both the Texas Rangers and the Frisco RoughRiders, making it a great place to go to for a weekend baseball game.
- See Trains of All Sizes – the Museum of American Railroad is home to an impressively large collection of steam, diesel, passenger, and freight railroad equipment. Known for allowing their guests to even walk among some of the equipment on guided tours, this is not one to miss!
- Get Some Fresh Air – Frisco, TX is home to over 56 miles of hiking and biking trails – perfect if you’re an intrepid outdoorsman or you just want to get a bit of fresh air. Additionally, there are 43 public parks in the city as well.
- Go to the Texas Sculpture Garden – This makes for a perfect family retreat with over 150 sculptures of all sizes and shapes. It’s not a bad place to have a picnic either!
- Learn and Discover Even in the Heat of Summer – History is everywhere! Learn all about the history of video games in a handson throwback arcade setting. When the heat of summer is getting you and the family down, take the fun indoors!
Visit Your Frisco, TX Children’s Learning Center Today!
We’re glad to welcome you to Frisco, TX and our children’s learning center! We encourage you to take the opportunity to enroll and join our family. Feel free to give us a call at (469) 287-0332 if you have any questions for us about our child education services. We hope to see you soon and show you how wonderful Frisco is!