What To Expect
Expert Early Childhood Education In Frisco, TX
At The Blue Elephant, we take pride in helping all of our little learners grow into the well-rounded, mature adults. Our teachers are experts in the field of early childhood education, and we strive to make every day in the classroom a balance of learning and fun. More than just a private preschool, we think of ourselves as a dedicated community of learners – and we’re proud to say that our community is growing every day!
A Warm Welcome at Our Daycare Center in Frisco
As our community grows, we hear from more and more parents asking what to expect after joining our family. Fortunately, maintaining a warm, welcoming office is central to our mission, and we’re always excited to meet new parents and students. After all, this is a special day that marks the first step in a journey of discovery and learning for your child. Here’s what you can expect at Frisco’s best learning center, The Blue Elephant, on your child’s first day:
- A warm welcome and greeting at our front desk.
- Help with learning and entering the door codes for our two secure/locked doors.
- A friendly escort to your child’s classroom by an administrative team member, where you’ll meet your classroom teacher and introduce them to your child.
- An opportunity to chat with your child’s classroom teacher, who will happily answer any questions you have and review the routine and schedule.
- Your classroom teacher will ask if there’s anything specific they should know about your child to ensure a smooth transition. This is a great time to reiterate any allergies, touch on personality traits or quirks, or say any particular likes or dislikes your child may have. The more details you give our private preschool, the better we can attend to your child’s unique needs and learning style.
- Pictures, emails, texts, or notes with updates on your child’s day and how they’re doing (the type of communication you receive will depend on their classroom).
- The liberty to call or stop by at any time to check on your child’s day.
- A warm greeting and a full report on your child’s day through Tadpoles at pick up time.
Contact Your Frisco Daycare Center Today!
Ready to experience the excitement of a first day at The Blue Elephant for yourself? We’d love to have you! Feel free to call us at 469.287.0332, reach out to us at our contact page, or drop by for a visit to our Frisco, TX campus. We can’t wait to hear from you, and we look forward to helping your child mature, develop, and grow at the best learning center in Frisco!